In partnership with Drinks International, we released this year’s Millionaire’s Club – a definitive ranking of top spirits brands globally with sales of 9-liter cases reaching a million or more.
This year’s ranking includes:
- A record-breaking 180 international and domestic spirits brands
- An increase in international spirit brands to the list – a total of 60, up from 57
- Domestic and local spirits brands on the list reaching 97, up from 93 last year
- Analysis on the fastest-growing spirits brands and categories
- Insight into the Chinese baijiu market
- A variety of newcomers to the list
“Companies with an international presence and a strong focus on emerging markets continue to secure growth,” says Jeremy Cunnington, Alcoholic Drinks Senior Company Analyst at Euromonitor International. “This does not mean, however, that domestic or local brands in emerging markets are not performing,” adds Cunnington.
This year’s list of top spirits brands also sees a tie between spirits companies in the number of brands making the ranking, with Pernod Ricard and United Spirits both having 22 brands on the list. Pernod Ricard has counted one addition, with its local Brazilian vodka Orloff, while United Sprits has added two brands, a new gin, Carew Dry, and a more premium brandy, McDowell’s VSOP.
Please complete the following form to receive your copy of the Millionaire’s Club.