The World Perfumery Congress (WPC) is an educational and networking forum uniting fragrance industry professionals, their suppliers and marketers to address and discuss solutions to the industry's latest challenges.
Irina Barbalova, Head of Global Beauty and Personal Care Research, will present, "Reinventing Fragrances: New Global Strategies for Growth." The presentation will discuss:
- Global industry dynamics: the key growth stories and the new premium-mass paradigm
- Regional and country disparities in consumption, expenditure patterns and attitudes
- Shifts in consumer perception of quality, value and luxury
- Breaking with conventional innovation: individuality and personal engagement
- The strategic challenge of differentiation: diversification vs exclusivity
- Evolving retail patterns, the impact of non-store retail and the main channel beneficiaries
- The state of things to come: key growth opportunities and the next industry hotspots
For more information, please click here.
Follow Euromonitor International on Twitter: @Euromonitor